Here are some progress shots of the frame from the top of the block.
This is what is left of that tree.
View from our bedroom window with and without the tree. I'm glad we got rid of it now as it had another 10m to grow!
You can see the two steel posts for the balcony amongst the scaffolding.
The base of the posts.
We met our aircon/heating guy on site last night to run through the system requirements. We have decided on a multi-head split system for the bedrooms and man cave. The theatre room, study, kitchen, meals, family room and hallway will be a ducted reverse cycle system. This will suit our requirements and lifestyle habits well.
We are also shopping around for some sound batts to put in some of the walls. There are so many to choose from - its confusing! We better decide soon though as the builder has indicated they'll be plastering in December.