Sunday, August 4, 2013

RSPCA Cupcake Day 19th August 2013

I have decided, rather last minute, that I will be participating in the RSPCA Cupcake Day on Monday 19th August 2013 to help raise much needed funds for the RSPCA. 

To view my fundraising page, or to donate, visit https://cupcakeday-vic2013.everydayhero.com/au/nadia

THANK YOU!! 



***UPDATE ON 23rd AUGUST 2013***

I raised a total of $206.75 for the RSPCA from my Cupcake Day. Thank you to everyone who donated.  There were a selection of chocolate/strawberry, vanilla/strawberry, rocky road & vanilla/coconut cupcakes available on the day. I also baked a batch of very yummy gluten free cupcakes for those who are gluten intolerant. 


I'll definitely participate in Cupcake Day next year, although this time I'll be better prepared and hopefully I'll be able to raise more money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment