Friday, March 15, 2013

I feel the earth... Move... Under my feet...


All day I have been singing the Martika song 'I feel the earth move', all for a good reason. The earth works started for our build today. 

I'm so excited to finally be at this point. Of course in typical excited new home builder style, I did take approx 35732 photos of piles of dirt, excavators and rocks. If there is one thing I learnt today it's that I cannot make a pile of dirt look interesting to anyone other than myself. So rather than bore you with the same scene taken from 10 different angles I have decided to share the one photo. 

This photo is taken from the bottom of the house looking back up to the street.


site work



2 comments:

  1. Mrs Royal, love your post, made me laugh so hard. Congrats on everything starting.
    MummaDJ

    ReplyDelete